Huntley Area Public Library cardholders can receive free admission to one of 16 exciting museums and cultural institutions throughout the Chicago area.
Each participating museum or cultural institution is contributing four weekly passes for free admission, or a special discount depending on the location. One Museum Adventure Pass may be requested per family, per loan period and will be valid for seven days from checkout.
Please note that just like other library materials, passes may already be checked out and temporarily unavailable.
Stop by the library’s Information Desk to check on availability and learn more about this program. Participating museums and cultural institutions include:
- Air Classic Inc. Museum of Aviation
- Arlington Heights Historical Museum
- Bronzeville Children's Museum
- Brookfield Zoo (Chicago Zoological Society)
- Cantigny Park
- Chicago Botanic Garden
- Elgin History Museum
- Elgin Public Museum
- Illinois Railway Museum (new)
- Lake County Discovery Museum
- Legoland Discovery Center (new)
- Mitchell Museum of the American Indian
- Naper Settlement (new)
- Oriental Institute Museum
- Pleasant Home Foundation (new)
- St. Charles Heritage Museum
- The Children's Museum in Oak Lawn
For more information about Museum Pass, visit www.museumadventure.org/ . So many adventures await – some you might never have expected! All you need to take part in these learning adventures is a valid Huntley Area Public Library card.